Explore your interest in information technology through an individualised learning program from your mentor.
Design a program around your interests in the following:
- Learn how to design and make a project on our filament 3D printers including using design software, selecting suitable;
- filament types, and printer settings;
- Learn how to use our design software and heat press to print your own t-shirt,
- How to code in python;
- Photo editing;
- How to build and maintain a computer as a possible retail employment pathway in information technology.
Build up your employability skills through working with others including project management through fun and interesting individual and group based projects.
- CB Increased Social and Community Participation;
- CB Finding and Keeping A Job;
- School Leaver Employment Support (SLES);
- Improved Daily Living 15_037_0117_1_3;
- Core assistance with social, economic, and community participation.