Volunteer With Us
Volunteering is one of the most wonderful ways to support our community and help others, however, it can also be a valuable way to gain skills and recent work experience to getting a job. Volunteer Roles available with us include:
- Reception and Admin Volunteer: General office work including reception, answering phones, supporting events, filing, organising catering.
- Youth Space Volunteer: Support young people in their learning, with their projects in our Woodwork and Metalwork Workshop.
- Responsible Driving Supervisor: Help young people get their 75 driving hours to get their P’s – Training with a Professional Driving Instructor is provided. We provide a specially modified car for you to use.
- Youth Mentoring Volunteer: Support NDIS young people in their learning, with their projects in Woodwork, Metalwork, Welding, Technology/3D Printing and Gardening/Horticulture.
Student Placement Opportunities
Our Youth Space and Flexible Learning Options (FLO) section provide student placement opportunities in the following areas:
- Youth Work: Cert IV & Diploma
- Social Sciences: Bachelor Degrees and Masters
- Social Work: Bachelor Degrees and Masters
- Community Services: Cert IV and Diploma
To discuss Student Placement opportunities please contact:
Manager – Youth Space
Phone: 8166 3837
There are several internship opportunities with us. We are regularly interviewing for the following Internship Roles:
- IT Internship
- Accounting & Finance Internship
- Community Services Internship
- Marketing and Media Internship
- Events Internship
To discuss Internship opportunities please contact:
Rick Henke – Operations Manager
Phone: 8166 3833