Join your team of high school age young people and receive individualised support to build your skills and experience in social communication in a fun small social group. Grow your confidence and skills through group based activities in an indoor and outdoor no technology environment. Be empowered by a skilled, experienced, and university qualified mentor who will enable you to plan and play a variety of group based games of different difficulty levels designed to get you moving and thinking, whatever your ability.
Through the A-Team, you’ll be empowered to build your skills and experience in:
- Communication within agreed group norms;
- Active listening and sustained attention;
- Following instructions and game rules with people who are similar and also different;
- Playing non screen based games to broaden your experiences and relate to a wider range of people;
- Supporting your team mates to experience a positive team culture.
- CB Increased Social and Community Participation;
- CB Finding and Keeping A Job;
- School Leaver Employment Support (SLES);
- Improved Daily Living 15_037_0117_1_3;
- Core assistance with social, economic, and community participation.