Youth Space offers a diverse range of projects and skill areas that are tailored to the individual needs of each participant. Each participant has an individually negotiated program with attendance usually 1 day per week. For participants requiring individual support to participate, both learning program and individual support categories are required. Participants must be between 14-17 years old.
Youth-E allows for a tailored service including Flexible Learning, Case Management and Mentoring.
- Technology – 3D Printing and robotics
- Art and Graphic Design
- Woodworking and metalwork Projects
- Bike Building, maintenance and repair
- 1 day per week: $820 per school term. Group Based program.
- Estimated Term rate (based on a 10 week term where participant attends one day per week for 4.5 hours): $2377.80
- Additional cost for an NDIS Mentor based on NDIS Plan Funding
40 Sturt Street, Adelaide.
The program operates Monday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm during school terms.
Support Category/Registration Group
Core – 0125 – Access to community, social and rec activities
Capacity Building – 0116 – Innovative Community Participation (in some circumstances)
Capacity Building – 0117 – Development of daily living and life skills
Contact Jo Stolz on 08 8388 6600 to discuss!