Year 12 School Leaver
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT NDIS SERVICES ENQUIRY
Tomorrow Me – School Leaver Employment Supports
“Work, career, independence and choice. It’s what I want.”
“Knowing how to get it can be tricky”
School Leaver Employment Supports is an early intervention approach for Year 12 school leavers on NDIS to support their transition from school to employment.
These supports are designed to build an NDIS participant’s capacity to meet the access criteria and transition to a Disability Employment Services Provider (DES).
Through our Tomorrow Me SLES Program, we help young people to prepare, look for and gain employment. We provide meaningful, personalised, individualised capacity building activities so young people can achieve their employment goals.
Tomorrow Me starts with you choosing the help you need from our menu of supports:
- Pathfinder – career exploration that makes finding your future FUN!
- Mentoring to help you find and keep a job
- Get Moving – start with your L’s, achieve your P’s
- Drive Me – Driving Experience Hours Mentoring, Safe Driver Workshop
- Skills Development & Work Experience
Typically, Tomorrow Me is delivered over 48 weeks in a 1 year period or 96 weeks in a 2 year period
Delivery Location and Methodology
Delivery may include a combination of:
- Face2Face, Group Environment, Social Group and/or One2One
- Face2Face, Individualised & Personalised Service
- and/or Via Zoom/TEAMS Online
at Sturt Street Youth Hub, 40 Sturt Street, Adelaide, Murray Bridge and/or other locations.
Support Category/Registration Group
Capacity Building – 0102 – School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES)
The cost of the Tomorrow Me Tailored Package is $474.78 per week.
1 year service (48 weeks) – $22,789
2 year service (96 weeks) – $45,578
Download the Tomorrow Me Flyer